ADIB Oil Note III provides investors with an opportunity to invest in this commodity on a secured basis. As a benchmark, its predecessor, ADIB Oil (more)
ADIB Oil Note III provides investors with an opportunity to invest in this commodity on a secured basis. As a benchmark, its predecessor, ADIB Oil Note I, earned investors almost 18% over a 2 year period, which is significantly higher than other `risk free' products currently in the market.
This latest offering is part of ADIB's wealth management approach to provide customers with a diversified suite of investment solutions. The strategy involves developing and delivering best in class investment solutions tailored to meet the financial needs of customers through effective financial planning and asset allocation. ADIB Oil Note III is part of the bank's series of investment products that cater to diverse risk appetite and return expectations of its clients.
This year alone, ADIB have launched various structured notes, 3rd Party Mutual Funds, Private Placements, Sukuks and the ADIB Select Savings Investment Plan.
About ADIB: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was established on 20th May 1997 as a Public Joint Stock Company following the Emiri Decree No. 9 of 1997. The Bank commenced commercial operations on 11th November 1998, and was formally inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on 18th April 1999.
ADIB's vision is to be a top-tier, global Islamic financial services group and its mission is to provide Islamic financial solutions to the global community.
The Bank carries out all contracts, operations and transactions in accordance with Islamic Shari'a principles.
ADIB's core values, reflected in all its activities are: Simple and Sensible; Transparent; Mutual Benefit; Hospitality and Tolerance; and Shari'a inspired. It brings to its customers banking as it should be.
ADIB - 2011 Awards:
1. ADIB was named the "Best Overall Bank in the UAE in customer service" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy.
2. ADIB won the" Best Branch Award in the UAE" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy
3. ADIB was named the "Best Islamic Bank in the UAE" for 2011 by Global Finance Magazine
4. ADIB was named Best Islamic Bank for 2011 by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
5. ADIB won Best Corporate Bank for 2011 by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
6. ADIB was named "The Best Islamic Bank" in the Middle East region for the second year running at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011.
7. ADIB was nominated as "Fastest Growing Bank in the UAE" by the awards jury at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011.
8. ADIB won the Best Islamic Bank in the UAE by EMEA Finance magazine
9. ADIB won the Best Islamic Bank in the UAE by Islamic Finance News Magazine
10. ADIB won Syndicated loan of the year by Islamic Finance News Magazine
© Press Release 2012