Islam, Islamic, Islamic News, Fatwa's and Islamic Business/Finance with Islam Online - The premier and trusted provider of online Islamic content.

Nakheel hit with AED200m lawsuit in holy land row

Published: 05/09/2011 05:25:03 AM GMT
Related Stories



Nakheel offered creditors repayment of 40% cash and the remaining 60% in the form of an Islamic bond, or sukuk, at a profit rate of 10 percent. Nakheel said Aug 24 it was restructuring some AED59bn of liabilities, including AED32bn to Dubai government, ...

Sukuk.me Wire External Story - Read full article here

Sukuk.me is not responsible for the content of external internet sites



Loading comments ...

Advertisement







Advertisment