The ADIB-Etisalat Card, available in Classic, Gold and Platinum versions, enables customers to earn free talk time for every Dirham spent on their Card, in addition to the best-in-market sign-up points. Upon signing up for the new co-branded covered Card, ADIB Etisalat Cardholders will receive up to 70,000 "MORE reward Points" which is equivalent to 2000 minutes of free talk-time within the UAE. Cardholders will also earn up to 4% cashback as "More reward Points" for every dirham whilst using their Card for purchases anywhere in the world. Customers will also be able to enjoy unique privileges such as access to ADIB's Travel Desk, and special discounts from national and international merchants as well as within the Etisalat partner network.
Marking the launch of this partnership with Etisalat, ADIB will offer its customers the chance to win up to 5 Million "MORE reward Points" every month on every AED250 spent on the Card. Until Dec. 31 2012, 150 lucky winners will be selected to win a share of 8000 hours of free talk time.
Commenting on the launch of the new Card, Dhafer Luqman, Executive Vice President, Retail Banking at ADIB, said: "Our continued commitment is to provide our customers with innovative new products and services through partnerships with leading corporations in the UAE. Partnering with Visa and Etisalat to launch the UAE's first Islamic telecom Card provides our customers with a unique product and a rewarding experience that enables them to connect with friends and family whilst also providing a number of additional benefits."
Jaber Al Janahi, Vice President Corporate Communications, Etisalat said: "Etisalat has always endeavored to offer the best value to its customers; as a result Etisalat launched the first telecom loyalty program in UAE called the MORE rewards program in 2008. The program over the years has evolved and currently has more than 1.10 million unique customers enjoying the benefits of the program from more than 52 brands and a unique online reward shop. In line with Etisalat's strategy to reward its customers and strengthen its relationship with them, today we are pleased to announce UAE's first Shari'a telecom cobranded card in association with ADIB and Visa . We are convinced that this initiative would bring in significant value to our customers."
Marcello Baricordi, General Manager for Visa in the UAE, said: "We are delighted to work in partnership with ADIB and Etisalat to launch the UAE's first Islamic Telecom co-branded card. This collaboration will encourage and enable Visa cardholders to stay connected with their families and friends more than ever, an experience that many will value deeply in the digital economy."
Customers can redeem "MORE Reward Points" earned on ADIB-Etisalat Cards to receive free talk time, facilitate bill payments with Etisalat, earn vouchers redeemable at a host of partner outlets. Members can also redeem points through purchases from a choice of over 3,000 products and services at 'MORE' reward online shop hosted at www.etisalat.ae/more. They can redeem 'MORE' reward points or a combination of points plus cash.
Cardholders will benefit from the existing features of ADIB covered cards including free SMS transaction alert service, 100% cash withdrawal, balance transfer facilities and a 55-day grace period on repayments. Monthly card repayments by non-account holders can be made conveniently via ADIB's network of 73 branches, over 400 ATMs, as well as at UAE Exchange, Al-Ansari and Al Fardan Exchange offices throughout the UAE.
About ADIB:Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was established on 20th May 1997 as a Public Joint Stock Company following the Emiri Decree No. 9 of 1997. The Bank commenced commercial operations on 11th November 1998, and was formally inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan on 18th April 1999.
ADIB's vision is to be a top-tier, global Islamic financial services group and its mission is to provide Islamic financial solutions to the global community.
The Bank carries out all contracts, operations and transactions in accordance with Islamic Shari'a principles.
ADIB's core values, reflected in all its activities are: Simple and Sensible; Transparent; Mutual Benefit; Hospitality and Tolerance; and Shari'a inspired. It brings to its customers banking as it should be.
ADIB - Awards:
1. ADIB was named the "Best Overall Bank in the UAE in customer service" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy
2. ADIB won the" Best Branch Award in the UAE" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy
3. ADIB was named the "Best Islamic Bank in the UAE" for 2011 by Global Finance Magazine
4. ADIB was named Best Islamic Bank by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
5. ADIB won the "Best Islamic Card" by Banker Middle East 2012
6. ADIB won the "Best Islamic Card" & " Best Co-branded Card" by Smart Card Middle East
7. ADIB won Best Corporate Bank by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
8. ADIB was named "The Best Islamic Bank" in the Middle East region for the second year running at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011
9. ADIB was nominated as "Fastest Growing Bank in the UAE" by the awards jury at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011
10. ADIB was named "The Best Islamic Bank in the region" in the Middle East at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2010
11. ADIB won the "Best Islamic Bank in the region" at the 2010 Islamic Banking and Finance Awards organized by CPI Financial
12. ADIB was named "Best Islamic Bank in the UAE" at the Islamic Finance News Awards 2010
13. ADIB won the best Islamic bank in the UAE by EMEA Finance
14. ADIB won the "Best UAE Deal" award at the Islamic Finance News Awards 2010
15. ADIB also won the "HRD Award" from the Emirates Institute of Banking & Financial Studies
16. ADIB's GHINA saving program won the "Best Savings Account Award" at the Banker Middle East Product Awards 2010
17. ADIB won the "Best Private Sector Customer Service Team" award at the 2010 UAE Customer Service Week forum, held by The International Customer Service Institute UK
18. ADIB won the "Most Improved Bank" in service excellence and got the top rank in "Call Centre Performance" in the 6th Annual Bank Benchmarking Index for service excellence by Ethos Consultancy
19. ADIB also won the award for "Best Branding Category" at the 2010 Islamic Banking and Finance Awards organized by CPI Financial
20. ADIB won the "Best SME Card" at the 4th Annual Banker Middle East Product Awards 2011
21. ADIB won the "Best Ladies Banking Service" at the 4th Annual Banker Middle East Product Awards 2011.
Mohammad Al QassemAccount ManagerWeber ShandwickMobile: +971 50 288 9601Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Press Release 2012 A Friend Print This Page Save as PDF